BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 05, 2005

The satisfaction of seeing something successfully through is something i rarely enjoy, I wont talk about what is it that i saw through but i will talk about how i feel about it...I feel happy and responsible...i am also happy about being mentioned in a friends blog(unisexzone's to be precise) but then u can always bully your friends into writing about you ( like i shamelessly did ) but here she was talkin about herself and her experience of a city i dont belong to as opposed to my feeling so alienated ... and its not about me but about her but yet its about us ...the genericity of it all is heartbreaking....!!!!

2 comments:

uglygirl said...

and its not about me but about her but yet its about us ...the genericity of it all is heartbreaking....!!!!
a line most typical of you and wonderfully lyrical to my ears.

serendipiduous said...

gee u sur can make a guy feel good... thanx