BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 24, 2005


In the beginning when the sun was breathing sulphurous flames and the oceans were raging a battle of their own , people had two set of arms and two set of legs and two sets of heads so that they could read when they talked and would indulge in discourses which would question God’s action , now this angered the Gods and an angry Zeus used a sharp lightning to separate these people…that very lightning cut me into halves and all my life I have been looking for my other part or my ‘Other’ , my Other who will complete me , my Other who is not like me, my Other who has the looks, my Other who has the moves…

1 comments:

Runa said...

Now do I repeat my earlier comment for this post or do I go by Uglygirl's theory of someone being your other.