BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


For about a week now I have been obsessed with a new discovery…online puzzle games !!! I know it may seem incredibly lame to some people and passé for some too but I am always late to catch on with most trends, now this new preoccupation of mine keeps me preoccupied for most of the day (lokhi chondro,madhob ,bholla Roshna can go screw themselves I am so beyond their miserable,shitty,crappy courses)And after like five hundred hours of intense computer screen staring I kinda see the world in jigsaw puzzle pieces and its really not funny or maybe it is …maybe jigsaw puzzle pieces are like life’s experiences , individually they may not make sense , but they are all connected and when you put them together they make a beautiful picture….

5 comments:

serendipiduous said...

haaa am i missing the sarcasm or are my jigsaw puzzled eyes decieving me?? u actually contratulating me and thanking me!!!!

boomshak said...

I don't know where you guys are doing it but jigzone is a wonderful place to be...!!

Keep up...!!

medusa said...

:) i cant help but agree about the shitty courses part atleast

Runa said...

Though I would right now agree on the JIgsaw and the JIgzone bit...
Its an awsome thing to have come across

serendipiduous said...

it is .