BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

End of an affair....

My tumultuous Google affair comes to a bittersweet end...

Dear Premankur,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with our campus interview team.While we carefully reviewed your background and experience, unfortunately wedidn't find there to be a close enough match for a positionto move forward at this time.Thanks again for considering Google. We wish you well in your future endeavors and hope you might consider us again sometime down the road.

Sincerely,

Google Staffing

My Reply

Dear Google Team,


It has been quite an experience interacting with your very capable and efficient campus interview team. It's unfortunate that our association has to end here; but I will definitely say that I walk away enriched from this experience.
However, I wonder how you managed to review my background when I hadn't submitted any documents or reference numbers. But then, you are Google and everything is just a "lucky search" away for you guys.
Warmest regards to Sachi, Shiraz and Nicolette for guiding me through what could have been a series of disastrous interviews (not that they weren't).
And as years of diligent Googling has taught me, a perfect alignment is just a click away.

Thank you for bringing me a step closer to it.

Premankur Biswas

12 comments:

uglygirl said...

cool reply

Anonymous said...

u go girl!! am proud...

medusa said...

man the google people dont know what they have lost.

Lil Mizfit said...

i agree with medusa and UG!they lost a gr8 opportunity of knowing u better...

Anonymous said...

goodness, everyone seems to think very highly of you. i happen to know better...teehee...

serendipiduous said...

shuddup parora pakora...

myriadmind said...

way to go man !

Anonymous said...

welcome to a surreal parallel universe that does not revolve around you!

serendipiduous said...

@reality check
i knew that was coming ...but u have to understand that the parallel universe u r talkin about is the negation of the reality i choose to belive in,so give me a break will u...

uglygirl said...

move onnnnn to the next thing already!!!!!!!

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

haha
prem
that was a witty one

aminura ytrobarkahc said...

i nodded my head, batted my lids and thought," may be, he , with all his talents, deserves something better...."