BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 01, 2006

This Time Yesterday...

This is a prequel (well at least has a pretension of being one) to a post made about 6 months ago, called, “This Time tomorrow…”

This time Yesterday: was blogging and orkutting (I distinctly remember ridiculing Solan on her low scrap count)…

This Time an hour ago: was thinking about this very post…

This time last month: wondering if I should at all submit my mid semester assignments, my decision is anybody’s guess…oh, was of course blogging too…

This time last year: was wondering why hadn’t I still managed to get myself a single room and was cursing my pleasant and harmless roommate for being alive (Hyderabad heat does get to me)…

This time ten years ago: was discovering the joys of verbal self expression through my sisters diary…decided to get myself one immediately …lost my sisters trust forever in the process…she still hasn’t forgiven me for discovering the deepest darkest secrets of her adolescent soul…she refuses to believe that these secrets were immaterial (I cant even remember the name of the guys she had a crush on) and unimportant, they were just a trigger to get my creative juices flowing…

This time twenty years ago: expressed myself independently for the first time…in the form of a doodle in my father’s bank pass book (they didn’t even have the good sense of preserving it hmmmph!!!)….

This time twenty-five years ago: A determined sperm with one y chromosome of Prabal Chandra Biswas made a dash for the egg in Malabika Biswas, and the rest as they say is history…

6 comments:

medusa said...

this time yesterday...you complimented me on my dress..... grins

Lil Mizfit said...

this time twenty-four years ago, i was was toasting my ass in hell's fire before being asked to report for my duty on Earth.

uglygirl said...

this time yesterday,
you and i went to canteen to get acidic food and i scolded and you simpered.

Runa said...

won do the this time that year n time...

this post reaafirms my belief in the fact that your's is definetly the best blog amongst us all...
now the blog world has reasons for it too...

sorry for checking in late on that.

serendipiduous said...

@sol wats that supposed to mean???

Lil Mizfit said...

@serendipiduous~
lemme help u...that strange thing Sol has written stand for 'Rolls on floor laughing my ass off':)