BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 20, 2006


In my Bangalore trip, I almost did something very drastic, but my conscience (in the form of two very good friends) prevailed , picture this- am in a dust old jewelry shop where a jeweler with a weird accent (a cross between an Assamese and a Mal one) insists very creepily, that a pierced eyebrow will do wonders for my love life and I look into the mirror and the disapproving faces of these two friends appear, and I rush away from the shop leaving the creepy jeweler flummoxed , it was as filmi as that…but now that I am back here I am itching for it and am almost resolved about it …I “will” get my eyebrows pierced (Sup and Anila Maaf karna)…

8 comments:

uglygirl said...

i wont disapprove you know
so pls pls pls get it done, na.

serendipiduous said...

i will...

Runa said...

even if the selfless Goddess aren't happy...:)

beas hyphasis said...

hmmm eyebrow piercing...... interesting....... i have been thinking of getting a tattoo.......lets see when i get the courage to get that one done.

medusa said...

i tell ya what...gte one of those fake rings for a few days on ur eyebrow...then if u like it, get the real piercing done

Lil Mizfit said...

get it pierced!!!! i LOVE eyebrow piercings!

sorry medusa but i feel he should go for the real stuff...a fake ring is just not the same...

serendipiduous said...

@ medusa i have tried those clip on things...they look awful
@mizfit am seriously considering it...

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

i feel it depends on u.
If u feel cool n comfy then just do it.
If u dont like it, it can be removed.
And get a tattoo. i wud hav done it had my dad not threatned to throw me out of the house.