BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 25, 2006


Am trying something very difficult, am actually trying to define my moods…most people who have undertaken this almost impossible endeavor before me have either created masterpieces (Luis Buñuel take a bow) or have ended up producing incredibly obscure pieces of shit (Subrata Sen run for cover)…have a sinking feeling that my attempt will fall in the second category …was sad today but my sadness was laced with the delicious feeling of envy (which is unexpectedly helpful sometimes …helps u find faults in closest of friends) and spite, and when I was done being envious and spiteful I was happy and relieved because I realized that I could be ruthlessly unsentimental about people around me and they don’t matter to me at all, was a bit dismayed by my hitherto undiscovered side but was proud of it nonetheless…we are never really completely sad or happy are we… There is never a beginning or end of such intangibles, they always coexist…
Now that you are gone
You are my new best friend.

4 comments:

uglygirl said...

is this post for runa?

:((((

serendipiduous said...

it wasnt for anyone at all... my posts are never addressed to anyone in particular...

uglygirl said...

are you anggry with me??
i love you toh!

serendipiduous said...

nooo am not angry with u at all...