BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 05, 2005

Sugar also rises...

Sugar: Hope, u have to stop cutting me short with ur smart oneliners (and u know what they are not all that smart either), u do realise that whatever u say and do reflects on "us", and just because u get all the good lines i come across as "dumb". Why do people equate niceness with dumbness???

Hope: As long as i get the smart lines i am ok.

Sugar: Why am i not surprised , typical of u to be insensitive to other ppl's needs.

Hope: Sugar, Sugar , sweet Sugar, someday u will realise thats its all about me and it was never ever remotely about u.

Sugar: (sighs) well , my fault , i was foolish enough to think that we can have a decent mature conversation without u making everything about urself...

3 comments:

concerned citizen said...

That was humorous, the battle of the wills. It sounds like some blogger arguments I've had. The winner is...? Whoever gets the last word?
It is never the one who says, "You are dead to me." (Geek line)
Or, "F**K OFF!" (cretins line)
Or, "I am not talking to you anymore." (because they don't mean it)
I say, be like Sugar & Try to make them feel guilty for being a jerk.

Runa said...

thats a nice dimension which I did not think of, point noted sweetheart!

GrasshopperBoy said...

let thr be mortal kombat i say!!