BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I am male. Wit and charm will only take me so far. What I need is to affirm my maleness. My primordial instinct demands it. A throwback from the time when men like me ruled the plains and hunted everything to near extinction. Fortunately, household chores are a perfect platform for this. So I seek out the big games in my house. Pursue the laundry. Stalk the dishes. Ambush the unmade beds. Corner the garbage bag. Prey on dust bunnies. And I do all these with such poise that it makes alpha male of every species green with envy…

3 comments:

uglygirl said...

mmmuuuaaahh!
love you toh!

concerned citizen said...

Exactly my kind of guy!
My husband has guns, fishing poles, A boat & a big truck.
So you know what he does all the time. Not house work!

medusa said...

wish more males wd take up ur example