BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Of obnoxious instructors and impending newsletters…
When someone is as obsessive and compulsive a procrastinator as I am, life isn’t exactly easy… and when such an obsessive compulsive procrastinator takes on the duty of an editor of a newsletter, then one can be sure of one thing, that the newsletter wont be out on time, and not very surprisingly and very predictably I managed to postpone the publication of the already delayed newsletter due to nothing but sheer laziness...and to think I spent the whole week thinking about my editorial…
And to top it all I have managed to enroll myself in this incredibly lame course called “writing for newspapers”-sample this
Instructor with a phoney accent and a fake attitude: “what made u choose this course (i.e. writing for newspapers)?”
Me : “that fact that I want to write for newspapers sir.”
Instructor with a phoney accent and a fake attitude: “good”.

Incredibly irritating and earnest student: “Sir don’t u think news which affect greater number of people should be given greater prominence.”
Instructor(with the aforementioned qualities): “it most certainly should, I am impressed with ur progress incredibly irritating and earnest student.”

Such is my life but do you hear me complaining…

1 comments:

myriadmind said...

most things in life esp where we are suck n dont really mean a thing. alienation is not a feeling nor an experience its a habit. sorry if am sounding personal n patronising but u have really grown inspite of this place which rots u from within. as for the course n blah goes. ab toh aadat si ho gayi hai aise jeene me, zindagi se kafi shikve hai par aadat to si ho gayi hai... keep goin on we all are