BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 06, 2008

From the archieve...

a post from the Dubai days...

I am male. Wit and charm will only take me so far. What I need is to affirm my maleness. My primordial instinct demands it. A throwback from the time when men like me ruled the plains and hunted everything to near extinction. Fortunately, household chores are a perfect platform for this. So I seek out the big games in my house. Pursue the laundry. Stalk the dishes. Ambush the unmade beds. Corner the garbage bag. Prey on dust bunnies. And I do all these with such poise that it makes alpha male of every species green with envy…

5 comments:

Asmi said...

beautiful.

sudeep said...

Brilliant

serendipiduous said...

hmmm...funny how perspectives changed... i was a different person when i wrote this one...

sudeep said...

If this is the quality of output from that person, bring him back, I say!!!

Asmi said...

yes yes!!, bring him back .

quick.