BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 12, 2007


Laladom…

Singledom is fun methinks…not that I have ever been in any other state of being, but increasingly for the past few years the bitterness and an incredible sense of longing that I felt after seeing my friends cozying up to each other or doing couply things (you know taking sips of each other’s coffee, casually sprawling on each other, completing each others sentences, placing each others orders in cafes, or just being with each other, happy and satiated) has waned… maybe its the city which is turning strangely moody nowadays, overcast, fast paced and incredibly unreasonable. So caught up am I in the city’s mood swings that i hardly have the time to negotiate with trivialities …maybe its my job which in a very feeble way challenges my intellect…

Gah …who am I kidding…Being single is a habit now and am not complaining…

1 comments:

Lara Baggins said...

Now, wen was the last time you saw a couple finishing each other's sentences and not wincing that they have got each other wrong completely? I am not tired of singledom, I don't just don't care, but I guess sprawling on each other, and just about anywhere, is the only thing folks get right these days.