BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Gawd …have been feeling listless and bored lately…it probably has got something to do with the clammy Kolkata heat which leaves you feeling drained out and for some odd reason fat… maybe its the shirt sticking to your body syndrome (you know wet with sweat shirt clings to your body and highlights the hitherto unnoticed lovehandles )… but then my friends will point out that everything makes me feel fat…maybe they are right ....
But I wonder what will life be like without my weight to obsess about … I am done being the blithe one who doesn’t care about what goes in and how it comes out …now every morsel that goes in has to be accounted for …


Gah… lesson no 99999….never force myself to blog just for the sake of blogging …

1 comments:

Aalta said...

Kolkata can be pretty merciless in the summers but u seem to love it a lot, at least from your writings.... I lived there ones.