BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 19, 2006

Have been home exactly for 96 hours now…and haven’t unpacked yet…not only because I was busy doing things I had to do, but probably because home is no longer home now…stifling kolkata heat remains the same and so does my mothers need to control each and every aspect of my life and yet I am not home…
Does that mean I was more at home in Hyderabad, amongst likeminded ppl??? Not necessarily…for there was an intense need to escape that set up too…
(yaa I know this is dangerously turning out to be one of those angst ridden self introspective pieces so lets shift gear)…
what am I sayin …am home and am happy…yay…I guess…: (
umm…here is the lyrics of the song I have been listnin to in loop for the last 4 days…its dido and am sure half of the world knows all about her…but then the other half is just getting to discover her…indulge us…

Sand in my shoes

Two weeks away feels like the whole world should have changed
but I'm home now and things still look the sameI think I'll leave it till tomorrow to unpack, try to forget for one more night that I'm back in my flat
on the road where the cars never stop going through the night
to a life where I can't watch the sunset, I don't have time, I don't have time
I've still got sand in my shoes and I can't shake the thought of you
I should get on, forget you but why would I want to
I know we said goodbye, anything else would've been confused
but I want to see you againtomorrow's back to work and down to sanity
should run a bath and then clear up the mess I made before I left here
try to remind myself that I was happy here before I knew that I could get on a plane and fly away
from the road where the cars never stop going through the night
to a life where I can watch the sunset and take my time, take all our time
I've still got sand in my shoes and I can't shake the thought of you
I should get on forget you but why would I want to
I know we said goodbye, anything else would've been confused
but I want to see you again
two weeks away, all it takes, to change and turn me around I've fallen
I walked away, and never said, that I wanted to see you again...

6 comments:

GrasshopperBoy said...

u will be going back to hydi right?? or no more hydi???

ur post reminded me of the time i left good ol' bbay for my hometown (which seems so long ago now) :(

Runa said...

hey! to lure you back i would say, yah you were more at home here with us!

nice post in between

uglygirl said...

hey love!
come back to hyd.
everybody s here only naa.
::bad dubai...bad bad dubai::

Lil Mizfit said...

some wise ass correctly said:
Home is where ur heart is...

now all u have to figure out is where exactly is ur heart...

medusa said...

thanks for sending me the song

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »