BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happiness is a grossly overrated and, a mythical state of being…
All my life like any other normal human being I have aspired for that elusive state of being…
But to no avail…
In retrospect I think in between moments of peace and contentment, with family and friends, happiness began and ended…
Ironically , I couldn’t recognize it…

We rarely feel it.I would buy it, beg it, steal it,Pay in coins of dripping bloodFor this one transcendent good…

5 comments:

GrasshopperBoy said...

mummy i have come for u...be happy :)

Asmi said...

.....happiness is like a butterfly,which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp,but if you sit down quietly,it may alight upon you.....

Runa said...

hummm

Amalendu said...

hi.. so nice reflection. I too feel Happiness is something to be found... not to be searched

NeiLDC said...

Happiness comes, and take it for you like it, not just you need it1