BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random things about me…

1) I lie… beautiful, random lies which make complete sense in my mind…
2) I try and wear nice undies whenever I leave home because I worry I will be run over or something and when they perform post-mortem on me I will not look nice (which is also the reason why I brush my teeth right before I leave home)…
3) I recently had bhang for the first time and proved to be a text-book drunk…
4) Whenever I want to sound interesting, I quote from The Hours or from the Home at the end of the World…
5) At times, when I’m particularly pissed with my mother of sister I take random stuff of theirs and flush them down the toilet…
6) I’m not as bad a person as the above five confessions make me out to be…
7) I have never physically assaulted anyone in my 27 years of existence…
8) I have recently developed a passionate dislike for peanuts (which used to be my favourite nut till about a week ago)…
9) I share a very troubled relationship with food…we are like Jimmy and Alison in Look Back in Anger…
10) I envy everybody everything…
11) Though I claim otherwise, nothing really icks me out…
12) I’m notoriously bad with money… not only am I a spendthrift I physically treat them badly too… notes are a crumpled mess in my wallet…
13) Animals unsettle me which is why I’ve never had a pet…
14) If I were a reader I would have moved on by now…
15) I’m mortally scared of being called boring and fat…
16) I like people who like me… as in I can make myself fall for somebody who likes me…
17) Cinema is the presiding philosophy of my life…
18) I don’t read newspapers…
19) I pretend to read books in cafés because that’s how I want to be perceived as-an attractive young man reading a book in a café…
20) I’ve hardly any memories of my school and college days… in get-togethers I just nod and play along with other people’s stories…
21) I’ve promised that I will buy myself a guitar by the end of this year…
22) I discovered scrabble a month ago and was hooked for exactly a day…
23) I fantasise about food every few minutes…
24) I’m a selfish shopper…so much so that I even grudge my three year old nephew his shopping hour with me…
25) I miss home even when I’m there…

I wont tag anyone coz I don’t believe in tagging…

9 comments:

Unknown said...

3. can you technically be called a drunk if u had bhung instead of alcohol?
5. bloody hell!!!!!
7. aren't u 28?
11. i still rememebr u being totally pukish when mithila puked in front of my room
18. not even telegraph???
19. I knew it!!!!!!!
25. that's like zen man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runa said...

hahaha...infact the post is as adorable as you premankur...it isn't crap at all.

I hate peanut too...though not peanut butter.

Perhaps, you could make a list like this one which goes on and on and on and i could read it any and every-time i felt low

uglygirl said...

I can picture you writing this. Hesitant about revealing anything - wanting what you reveal to be interesting - losing interest halfway - Finishing it half-heartedly, and with all that....giving the readers a true 'feel' of You.

I love you and the language you speak it in.

themovingfinger said...

HAHAHAHAH number 5!!!! i can totally imagine you doing that and then when they're tearing their hair apart, go 'i wouldd NEVER doooooo that, i mean what kind of a lossssser do you think i am - uh ohhhh sorrrrrrrrrryyy but you said blah blah blah '!!muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah you're too cute. but this is why your ipod gets spun in the washing machine you know!!

Bone said...

premankur? you are a rather entertaining blogger, you know.

Pesto Sauce said...

Been here first time...liked your stuff

25 really catchy things about you

Runa said...

I think I will die learning the 25 things about you...

why no new posts?

effervescence25 said...

Loooove this post premankur...can imagine u doing 5..can definitely imagine u doing 19...only no one would know it unless u said so:) after i've read 23 and 25, I could think of atleast a dozen different instances of u talkiing of food even before we decided on a restaurant in which to dine...and of course u were forever homesick:)

Bleumoon said...

I m reading ur blog for the first time..n i found it simple but very interesting :)