BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 18, 2008

Smoke...

I gave him a prissy schoolteacher look…the urchin so brazenly puffing on a cigarette… he is hardly 13- years-old and already smoking, I tsk-tsked …is it laced, I wondered…unaffected, he took another breathy puff… his cheeks hollow… his hair matted… and his lean and hungry body sprawled on the pavement…I could feel the blood rushing to my groin …my lips parted in desire…I considered my erection…it was harmless really…the pitiful lump in my trousers…of no consequence whatsoever…I will not work on it…
But how dirty I felt…

4 comments:

sista said...

Congratulations. It takes balls to write this way....so I guess your focus is on the right part of your genitalia!

....interesting blog....yours.

serendipiduous said...

errrmmm...thank you... i guess

sista said...

..no guesses about it...it was a compliment!

Runa said...

nice, and pretty honest...