BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A year ago I used to think all that’s wrong in my life can boil down to a singular problem…my weight…
If and when I lose weight everything will fall into place … life will be easier…people will like me… I will be admired and lusted for…no one will think I am a lazy lump… I will breeze through my interviews ,confident and happy… I wont have to stand tiptoe all the time to appear taller coz when you are slimmer you look taller anyway…I wont make a sorry sad figure when I gobble up my third brownie….and most importantly I will have a lovelife…
A year and 16 kilos down the line I still stand tiptoe ….I still don’t have a lovelife….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u silly, SILLY boy.
i dunno abt all ure probs disappearing after u lose weight - o, come on, lets not believe fairy tales now, eh? (and i'm punning on FAIRY here :)) - but i DO have this to say - ure utterly cute.
:)
and utterly hot. *mua*

ru said...

yes hottie. whtcha talkin abt? for now just celebrate the fact that u are actually 16 kilos(!!!!!!!) lighter. go look in the mirror n preen. and realize how totally hot u are:-).

Unknown said...

At the risk of sounding a little too "Chicken-soupish" --- Losing weight doesnt solve your problems, It just improves your attitude which probably contributes to solving your problems.

Oh and you dont need to be thin and good-looking to have a love life. (people say that to me all the time, so it must be true)

Unknown said...

16 kilos, woah! The point though, is you have to love yourself at the end of it all. Women are fickle creatures dude. You never know what they're after. Hang in there, the singles make for the best husbands :)

PS: Oh sorry, I don't actually know you, was just blog hopping.