BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Katra Katra...


It was not supposed to be like this … it was not supposed to rain today …withdrawing winters are about crisp mornings and summer scented afternoons…not wet newspapers and soaked-to-skin crows…
Yet it rained today…damp, cold and gray …rendering me hopelessly sad…causing my sweatshirt to smell like it smells in monsoon-mothy and wet…and those depressing puddles…infested with gasoline…with rainbow hued layers…they make me sick…
And children…wet raincoated children clinging to their mother’s mud stained synthetic saris…helpless and happy…couples sharing umbrellas and sipping raindrop diluted tea…uncomfortable and happy…rickshawpullers with conical plastic caps…exhausted but happy…
And its still pitter pattering…fills me with the dread of a deluged morning…
No wonder am unhappy….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny. i actually felt happy at the picture u just painted. :)
are ya on a tad too many antidepressants? *grin*

Arjun said...

Hey, thanks for that visit to my blog, too. Well, I have no idea how you got to my Orkut page, in that case - my id is planet arjun.

- www.allthisandthat.wordpress.com