BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Carcapades

Disclaimer ...to some this post may seem to be a bit too explicit by my hitherto staid standards…

“We made out in the car and that’s a wonderful way to start a festive week don’t u think??” he said … blink blink …( ok its not as if I am entirely unexposed to the idea of ppl makin out in public places and stuff …but this is a frnd for chrissake … u don’t think of friends as lean mean sex machines romping about the Delhi suburbs …they are ppl u share benign cups of coffee with and discuss love lives antiseptically unless its Ugly girL who regales us with the nitty grittys of her sexcapades )
and yet I kept probing further …
asking him about almost everything… the sights, sounds, smells … and like all men he was only too happy to oblige… it was not as if I was sexually aroused by the narration of his amorous exploits… I was plain curious… so I asked him irrelevant questions like if there were dogs barking nearby (yes there were, in fact three dogs creating a ruckus outside) … did he have his car light on? if he didn’t how did he manage to see the person he was making out with ( he didn’t have to see the person he said …that way it was more kinky ) cud he hear the hawkers (there weren’t any hawkers around , he had slyly parked his car in a secluded spot in the JNU campus)…even as I was prying I declared myself a voyeur…but no, there was something vicariously moral about my queries … I think I have finally managed to detach the titillating element from sex …and see it simply as an act …
or maybe I haven’t …
but I sure was not jerking off after the tete a tete...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It almost seems that you were trying to find out what amount of the person's concentration was fixed on the feeling itself and how much of it was wandering -coming from a novice - but wouldnt you have to totally concentrate on the sexual act itself to derive the most pleasure? - Or is that just a hyped up fact about sex? Ahhhhhhh God knows.......... I sound so clinical! Damn too much pondering is not good for me! But this was a a fun one to read I liked it.

uglygirl said...

you only must be regaling with sexcapades....huh!