BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 15, 2006

Babel
disambiguation
-a film
-a state of mind

A friend demands that I blog more often…being denied our regular heart to hearts we feel that the only way to understand what’s going on in each others mind is by reading blogs(bah... its a futile exercise only)"but"I protested “I have nothing to say”, “well” she retorted “u never ever say anything at all in ur blog” (I know that bitch was rolling her eyes when she said that)…
After a lot of introspection I realized that, yes I write/talk without pretty much saying anything at all (like am doing now)…but then it isn’t a bad thing at all is it ???Inthis babel of voices and opinions nothing makes sense anyway…

Babel se yaad aaya cant wait to watch the Alejandro González Iñárritu film ....

3 comments:

medusa said...

this does not read like something u have written

serendipiduous said...

is that a bad thing...:(

Anonymous said...

chatterbox! we used to call one guy in school dat. obviously, his last name was chatterjee.
;-)

engaging eavesdropping in the earlier post, by the way.