BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Malaise

Disclaimer; any kind of judgment being passed on me based on my innermost thoughts will be incredibly unfair…on second thoughts go ahead judge me whatdoicare…hmmmph…

Its one of those days when u discover your fecundness (I wanted to use the word "prolificness" but this annoying MS word insists that there is no such word and innumerable embarrassing incidents have taught me that MS word is almost always right when it comes to spelling and words)…little failures make u think and ponder over your abilities, but if u are me they take u to this incredible pall of malicious gloom where you questions the ability of those around you and make you dismiss them without even giving them a flicker of a chance (oh he is this upstart wannabe who shamelessly sucks up to the boss, she isn’t even from a proper college… she is after all, ridiculously ugly and has to let her work speak for her)…. am hoping penning this down will help me come in terms with that very malaise of mine….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'fecundness' is a word? wow! i would have imagined 'fecundity'. but whatever. if MS Word says so, so be it.

Um, sweets, u really need to stop letting your mind work overtime. A real bitch you've become. But then, who am i to judge your innermost feelings? ;)

*hugs*

serendipiduous said...

biloody...